You're Invited! Mercer Alliance Annual Spring Fundraiser
Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
Reception 5 -7 pm
The College of NJ (TCNJ)
Business Building Student Lounge
2000 Pennington Rd.
Ewing, NJ 08628
$100 per person
Editorial: N.J. homeless count brings focus, attention to those in most need of help
Report to the Community on Progress in Ending Homelessness, 2009 - 2013
Please download our “Report to the Community” 2013 to familiarize yourself with the achievements of the Alliance in helping hundreds of formerly homeless individuals and families re-stabilize in permanent rental homes.
Core Principles for Ending Homelessness
- Develop a uniform system response to homelessness.
- Prevent homelessness whenever possible.
- Rapidly re-house people when homelessness cannot be prevented.
- Provide wraparound services for as long as needed to support housing stability and self-sufficiency.
- Ensure that homes affordable to people of all income levels are built in all our communities
- Improve job opportunities, wages and supports for people with limited income.
These principles underlie the action steps that we’re taking every day. OUR GOALS / OUR INITIATIVES.
Mobilizing to End Homelessness
Today, in Mercer County, many people lack a home to call their own. The Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness is working for all Mercer County citizens to enable everyone to have a home. We all benefit when everyone lives in a home instead of on the street or in a shelter.
The Mercer Alliance is a powerful force to end homelessness. We mobilize a large network of partners from government, non-profit and the business sectors to work together to achieve this common goal.
We can. We must. We will.